What is Project DAWN?
TCN is proud to be a Project DAWN site for the state of Ohio. Project DAWN is a community-based overdose education and naloxone distribution program. Project DAWN provides training on:
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms of overdose
- Distinguishing between different types of overdose
- Performing rescue breathing
- Calling emergency medical services
- Administering intranasal Naloxone
How Can I receive training?
We are currently offering training on an as needed basis. If you are a Greene County resident, agency, or community group please call or email:
Chris Pinkelman: (937) 376-8760 email@example.com
Lynn Oliver: (937) 376-8729 firstname.lastname@example.org