These classes are for any parents/caregivers in our community, free of charge.
Attend any sessions of interest to you!
All classes will be held every Monday at TCN from 5:30 - 7:00 PM. 452 W. Market St., Xenia, OH
Refreshments Provided. Pre-registration is appreciated. Please contact Laura Cox at 937-963-5935.
- April 30 - More than "Just a Phase". Identifying Youth Depression & Anxiety.
- May 7 - Recovering My Child. Ways to Support Sobriety among Youth Who Use Drugs/Alcohol.
- May 14 - Helping my Child Stop Hurting. How to Help Youth Who Struggle with Self-harm.
- May 21 - What Next? Ways to Support Your Child after a Mental Health Crisis.
- June 4 - Caring Connections. Support and Education for Raising Children and Autism.
- June 11 - Social Media Safety. How to Keep Your Kids Safe Online.
These classes are not approved to satisfy court-mandated requirements. Childcare will not be provided.